Thursday, August 13, 2009

Xbox 360 Update

MICROSOFT WANTS MORE:
From the Xbox 360 Users




So Microsoft put out an update to the Xbox 360 dashboard and marketplace on Aug 11th. This update added some new features and abilities, for a full list go here

The funniest thing I found about the update is that now in the Xbox Marketplace you can dress up your Avator (Character) in BRAND NAME clothing. I thought that was a very very cool thing, until I realized that it costs $2 for a shirt. I am not talking about $2 fake virtual dollars here, I am talking about $2 of REAL MONEY. It is a really cool idea, but I wish it was free.....or I wish that you could somehow earn points or credits by playing games and use those points/credits to buy this cool SWAG.

But - In typical Microsoft fashion nothing is for free....Billy needs his money!!!

D-Out

5 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Billy is a smart man! ;)

Jen said...

Same thing in the PS3 Home. You can get some basic stuff for free but anything rockin' costs money. Damn the man!

Anonymous said...

Mom said; Not much is free these days. So if you wanted to buy a shirt for example, would you pay with your MC, Visa, etc.? I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff, but I'm learning lots from reading your blog.

Derek said...

Yip, It is basically linked to one of your credit cards...

Lynne said...

Thanks for your reply, Derek.