Monday, July 13, 2009

Fallout 3 - NO downloadable content for PS3 yet, WTF?


So, now that I have beat Fallout 3 I thought, hey, I should check out all this DLC (downloadable content) for it. Turns out that Fallout 3 publisher Bethesda Game Studios HAS put out TONS of downloadable add on content. But it is NOT for PS3.

The expansion packs available for the Xbox360 and for "Games for Windows" are:
1) Operation: Anchorage
2) The Pitt
3) Broken Steel
4) Point Lookout

I was so excited to get these addons which I just naturally assumed were on the PS3.

So I did some research on this, and again it appears that Microsoft is rich and smart. Looks like they paid to have THEIR DLC's out way before Sony will have theirs released. (Originally the DLC was a Xbox 360 and Games for Windows exclusive)

But it appears now that the PS3 will be getting Fallout 3 DLC....Unfortunately I want it NOW and guess what - I cant get it.

PS3 OFFICIALLY today released this on the PS3 Blog that Fallout 3 DLC is behind schedule but it will be released in SEPT 2009......I have to wait till FREEKIN SEPTEMBER 2009???? If I would have faithfully given my money to Bill this would have NEVER happended to me. I know that it is UNCOOL to like M$, and (I know my boss is going to hate this) but when it comes to gaming Sony just cant match M$.....I wish I could support Sony more but M$ ususally has the upper hand.

Congrats Mr. Gates....Well Played!

If you are interested in PS3s "official" statement on Fallout 3 DLC go here


D - Out (and PISSED OFF, BTW)

No comments: