Monday, July 27, 2009

What do YOU pick? Sensible vs Ridiculous! The 2011 Festiva vs the 2010 GT500!!

So I heard that Ford was bringing back the Festiva, so I decided to check it out I cant believe I am going to say this....But the Ford Festiva is one hot little mama!!!!!

It looks like Ford has tried to make it appealing to a younger crowd because it definately looks stylish and pimpin'. It is one hot hatch!!

I love the color options too. You can find more details and color options for the 2011 Festiva here

Now I know that I am saying the Focus is hot....and relativly
speaking in the small car market that I could actually afford it truely is.

Now if my bloggin4doughnuts ever takes off and I start bloggin4sportscars then I pick this:
The ULTIMATE Snarly, Surley Beast....The Shelby GT 500




Just look at that snout.....Daddy Like













MMMMM that is one hot A$$ :-)


Motortrend has clocked the 2010 Shelby GT500 with a 0-60mph of 4.3 seconds.
God dam you will get places in a hurry!!!

I personally think that a GT500 is a hell of a performance deal. For $45,437 (that is in Canadian funds) you get one sweet ass sports car!!!!! I would say for your Horsepower per dollar spent has to be near the top deals in the car industry. The Corvette might be up their too....But I personally find the Mustang way hotter!!!!


Ford says : The 2010 GT500 features a 500-horsepower supercharged 5.4-litre 32-valve V8 with a six-speed manual transmission, race-tuned suspension, and four-piston Brembo® brakes, the GT500 packs a heavy dose of pure muscle to back up its aggressive looks.

Jeez, this has turned into quite the plug for Ford....maybe they will stumble upon my blog and pay me....or give me a Shelby :-)

Have a good Monday night everyone...

DEREKS TASK FOR YOU IS - What do pick if you had the choice of a free car which you have to maintain on your own dollar and you are NEVER ALLOWED to sell....and you can NOT drive any other car. Do you pick:

A) The fuel efficient, sensible Ford Festiva
OR
B) The gas suckin, rip snorton, $hit kicken GT500

Leave me a comment and tell me what you pick.

I gotta get comments somehow right :-)

My answer will be in the comments section....But I think everybody knows my answer already.

D-OUT

4 comments:

Derek said...

Yip you guessed it, I pick the Shelby....I dont know what I would do in the winter...But I dont care cause the Summers would make it worth it!!!!!!!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Shelby - girls look hotter in muscle cars :)

Anonymous said...

Mom says:

Both cars are hot, but I'll go with the sensible Festiva, because I try to stretch the dollar as much as possible. I'd feel hot in that "little mama". I'm fascinated by your blog, Derek. It's so much fun reading what you have to say.

Jen said...

Shelby by a mile! I would not be caught dead in a Festiva :o) Either way you would be screwed in the winter. What you need is an Escape!