Thursday, September 10, 2009

NFL is back baby!!!!


Thank God!!! Now I can quit watching the crappy football league and watch some REAL football!!!!

Stupid Pittsburgh won tonight, but it is sure good to watch some good ol fashioned AMERICAN FOOTBALL again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL Rulez!!!!!

Go Patriots and Go Moss!!!

Hopefully Favre will break his hip in Week 1 and I dont have to see his old mug all year long :-)

Cant wait till SUNDAY for the Patriots game!!!!!!

I am officially busy for the next 17 Sundays....

4 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Here we go.....

Lynne said...

Thanks Derek for the update. I'll have to keep my eyes on Moss and Brady, now that the season has begun. You'll be lovin' Sundays. Go Patriots, Go!!!!!

Lynne said...

Congrats on your earnings! Way to go! :) :) :)

Lynne said...

Way to go Patriots and Moss for their 25-24 win Monday night Sept. 14th! It took so friggin' long for the last 47 seconds to be played though, that I was getting ticked off. I guess I need a lesson in patience. Now I know one of the differences between the CFL and the NFL. However the Patiots still rock :) :) :) And I hope Tom Brady has a good season.