Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 7 of being SMOKE FREE!!!! :-)

Well I am officially on DAY 7 of NOT smoking....So far I am doing pretty dam awesome I would say....Havnt had one puff of a cig since May 1 (my birthday)

My stragety (this time) is using Zyban and very occasionally chewing Nicorette. I think I have only had 2 pieces of Nicorette in 7 days. That Zyban seems to really help, but it is kinda nutso....gives you night sweats and makes you dream...That is what it does to me anyway and that is what the box says for side effects so I guess they know what they are talking about.

Nicorette is great when you really feel like a "dart", pop in a piece of that stuff and it really helps. I like the cinimon flavor :-)

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

You are AWESOME!!!!!! Keep it up!

Andrew McKinlay said...

That's great! Hang in there!