Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day One - The Start of Bloggin For $$$

Well, I figure so may other people can Blog and make money with advertising and the what not so why can't I. I would consider myself a moderately knowledgeable person with decent computer skills....I would assume I could do this.

I am not talking about making big money here, I am just talking about starting out making a few dollars a month, and then see where this goes.....I know big blogs can bring in $3000 dollars in a month with advertising and sponsers. I will not be getting anywhere near that, more then likely, ever.

My goal is to create a blog about making money with all my thoughts, trials and tribulations along the way.

Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy it!!

Day One - The reasearch begins...

No comments: